Lavender town
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Challenge of the week of saturday novmber 13th
Metamorphasis role play (a slice of life) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 7:35 pm by divinefaith

» WELCOMEING DIVINEFAITH TO THE ADMIN PARTY
Metamorphasis role play (a slice of life) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 7:28 pm by divinefaith

» name pokemon
Metamorphasis role play (a slice of life) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 7:23 pm by divinefaith

» challenge of thw week or so
Metamorphasis role play (a slice of life) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 1:43 am by Gengarisbeastly

» metal gear solid role play: the rise of metel gear X
Metamorphasis role play (a slice of life) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 1:38 am by Gengarisbeastly

» Super Mario Bros 3
Metamorphasis role play (a slice of life) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 1:28 am by Gengarisbeastly

» Kirby's Adventure
Metamorphasis role play (a slice of life) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 1:21 am by Gengarisbeastly

» ITS ITS POKE PALOZA rp ._.
Metamorphasis role play (a slice of life) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 1:17 am by Gengarisbeastly

» Alise!!!!!!
Metamorphasis role play (a slice of life) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 8:39 pm by cupper96

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Metamorphasis role play (a slice of life)

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Metamorphasis role play (a slice of life) Empty Re: Metamorphasis role play (a slice of life)

Post  Azure Sat Sep 18, 2010 8:35 pm

Avalon stepped out of the plane and sighed. She stretched, then picked up her guitar case and slung on her handbag on her shoulder. Conveniently, she had landed at the terminal where the bus was supposed to load. She felt glad about it, and quietly walked along to pick up her suitcases, from where she headed to the bus.
She sat down in the near-front of the bus and took out her book and popped in her iPod earplugs, listening to the song Folklore by Clammbon. She then continued reading, trying to ignore the noises coming from the back of the bus.

"Hell no, I tell you, Messi sucks crap!" Noah yelled out to another guy who was arguing about Fifa. The argument continued, and Noah eventually won the argument. He smirked, looking at the girl sitting next to him, and then started talking to her about where she was from, her interests are, etc.
Azure
Azure

Back to top Go down

Metamorphasis role play (a slice of life) Empty Re: Metamorphasis role play (a slice of life)

Post  Azure Sat Sep 18, 2010 8:43 pm

Avalon kept reading, and a football came flying at her...

Noah jumped in and blocked the football. "Got it. Be careful, Ava, you don't want to get hurt when that guy throws." He said and pointed at a random guy sitting near the back.

"Er...You're...Um...Not supposed to play on the...bus..." Avalon said, stuttering with nearly every word she said. She then adjusted her glasses and went back to reading her book, which was Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen.
Azure
Azure

Back to top Go down

Post  Azure Sat Sep 18, 2010 8:55 pm

Avalon looked across towards a seemingly nice person, and tried to talk to him but got blocked due to another football thrown in between the two. She barely dodged it by two inches.

"Sorry!" Noah yelled out, and got back to talking to a group of girls.

Avalon sighed, and looked at her watch. She didn't want to end up being a loner this year too, like she did in her old school. Her shyness interfered with everything. While thinking, she accidentally knocked off a book onto the floor and reached out to get it.
Azure
Azure

Back to top Go down

Post  Azure Sun Sep 19, 2010 12:20 pm

Avalon smiled and took the book. "Um, thanks." She said quietly and went back to reading her book. She was certainly not used to talking to people other than her friends, who she had left behind at home. She was so nervous, she could've sworn she was sweating buckets.

Noah, on the other hand, was returning for his second year at the same high school. He was glad to see familiar faces everywhere. He ruffled his hair a little and plugged in his iPod earphones and listened to some techno music and pretended to be a robot. The girl sitting next to him laughed.
Azure
Azure

Back to top Go down

Post  Azure Sun Sep 19, 2010 2:13 pm

Avalon curiously stared at him, then got back to reading her book.

The bus stopped after a while, and she got up and slung her bags over her back. She then picked up her guitar case and walked off the bus, and looked at the big building. There was a sign that said:

Welcome to Oakwood Academy

Noah walked off the bus and yawned. He kept walking as a group of girls followed him.
Azure
Azure

Back to top Go down

Post  Azure Sun Sep 19, 2010 2:41 pm

Avalon stopped to check a list of dorm listings. She found her name on the second last sheet and sighed. "The dorm building is so far from here..." She mumbled and started to walk towards the girls' dorms.

Noah pushed his way through the crowd around the dorm listings and tore off the sheets. "Oh people, you don't need to follow rules. Rules schmules!" He said and threw the sheets away. A teacher barged in and dragged Noah to the office.
Azure
Azure

Back to top Go down

Post  Azure Sun Sep 19, 2010 2:54 pm

Avalon contently went into her dorm and put down her bags. She stretched, and looked around. "I guess I have my own dorm!" She said happily, and started unpacking.

Noah scowled and sat in the office. "Mr. Williams, you're now dismissed." Said the Vice-Principal. "Hell yeah!" Noah said and dashed out of the office to his dorm, which he surprisingly was sharing with Charlie. "Oi, what's up? I'm Noah. Good to meet ya. Just don't cause any shiz and we'll be on good terms." He said and conveniently went into his room.
Azure
Azure

Back to top Go down

Post  Azure Sun Sep 19, 2010 3:10 pm

"Uh, duh." Noah said and pulled out a skateboarding magazine and started reading it. "Well, did you see any good chicks so far, if you know what I mean?" He asked with a grin.
Azure
Azure

Back to top Go down

Post  Azure Sun Sep 19, 2010 3:31 pm

"Awww, so that's a no? Too bad. Well, I'm outta here, bye!" Noah said, speaking faster than the bullet train. He ran outside with his skateboard and slammed the door shut behind him.

Avalon was in the library building, looking through the 10 feet tall bookshelves. "Oh, Shakespeare..." She said to herself and started reading Much Ado About Nothing by William Shakespeare.
Azure
Azure

Back to top Go down

Post  Azure Sun Sep 19, 2010 3:58 pm

Avalon sat in a beanbag chair near the window and chuckled as she read the book. She then saw a list of groups, clubs, activities and teams and walked over to it. "Oh, Music Council...?" She said to herself and checked the details.
Azure
Azure

Back to top Go down

Post  Azure Sun Sep 19, 2010 4:23 pm

Avalon saw Charlie and silently went up to him. "Umm...What kind of a book are you looking for? I could try to help." She asked as she put away Much Ado About Nothing back into the bookshelf.
Azure
Azure

Back to top Go down

Post  Azure Sun Sep 19, 2010 4:31 pm

"If that's the case...I think you should really try Much Ado About Nothing. Most readers like that book. I know I loved it." Avalon said and handed him the book with a smile. "Well, I'll be off now. I have to go sign up for the Music Council. Um...Bye!" She said and walked off.
Azure
Azure

Back to top Go down

Post  Azure Sun Sep 19, 2010 4:39 pm

Noah was running towards the Lunch Hall and he nearly bumped into Charlie, but then stopped. "Hey, buddy, where are you headed to? I wasn't surprised seeing you nearly the library, I tell you!" He asked, ecstatic as usual.
Azure
Azure

Back to top Go down

Post  Azure Sun Sep 19, 2010 4:44 pm

"Okay, be careful on the way back, it's getting dark!" Noah said and snickered. "Be seein' ya!" He said and continued running.

Avalon walked out of the auditorium and sighed. "The music council seems to be a bad idea..." She said to herself and kept walking towards her dorm.
Azure
Azure

Back to top Go down

Post  Azure Sun Sep 19, 2010 5:06 pm

Noah went to the Lunch Hall and started munching on some ribs.

An announcement happened throughout the campus. "Will all first years please make their way to the Cafeteria for the opening ceremony dinner, please. All first years to the cafeteria."

Avalon sighed. "Great, now when I just entered back in." She muttered to herself and put her shoes back on.
Azure
Azure

Back to top Go down

Post  Azure Sun Sep 19, 2010 6:13 pm

Avalon looked around and sighed. "I'm lost..." She murmured and checked her pocket for a map. "Nooooo darn! I left it back at the dorm!" She said out loud and facepalmed. She then sat down on the edge of the large fountain and sighed. "Hopeless." She murmured to herself and looked up towards the sky, which was now filled with stars.
Azure
Azure

Back to top Go down

Post  Azure Mon Sep 20, 2010 4:32 pm

Avalon nodded and laughed sheepishly. "Well, I'm just lost. With no clue where I am." She said and sighed. "I'm assuming you're headed to the Cafeteria too?" She asked.
Azure
Azure

Back to top Go down

Post  Azure Mon Sep 20, 2010 5:22 pm

"Lucky duckling." Avalon said and chuckled. "Well, I guess I'll be on my way back to the dorm--" She said and looked around, then facepalmed. "Which was is it again? I-I make such a fool out of myself s-sometimes. Hahaha..." She said, and laughed nervously and sighed. Great job, idiot! She thought to herself.
Azure
Azure

Back to top Go down

Post  Azure Tue Sep 21, 2010 5:20 pm

"Um...Thank you!" Avalon said and walked towards the direction of the dorms. "Well, it seems I missed the assembly...I'll have to ask somebody to fill me in on the details..." She thought to herself and sighed. She went back to her dorm and straightaway crawled into bed and fell asleep.
Azure
Azure

Back to top Go down

Post  Azure Tue Sep 21, 2010 5:47 pm

~ The Next Day ~

Avalon walked around the campus at as early as 5 in the morning, trying to get familiar with the surroundings. "Well, let's see my first class..." She said to herself and pulled out her schedule. "English." She said and grinned, then headed to the English department's building.
Azure
Azure

Back to top Go down

Post  Azure Tue Sep 21, 2010 6:30 pm

Avalon rushed down the hallway while smoothing out her uniform. "Crap...I'm going to be late now!" She muttered to herself.

She walked into the classroom and sat in the front most seat next to the window, which was the only seat available for that time. She sighed in relief as the bell rang, a signal to let her know she barely made it in time.
Azure
Azure

Back to top Go down

Post  Azure Fri Sep 24, 2010 5:57 pm

Avalon heard him say it, but she pretended to be lost within her book. A few minutes later, she really did get lost in the book and didn't notice when the teacher was taking the roll call.

"Is there an Avalon Tanner in this class?" The teacher repeated, and Avalon looked up suddenly. "Oh, yes, that's me. S-sorry." Avalon mumbled. The teacher went on with the attendance, "Bill...Bob...Charlie..." The teacher said everyone's names.
Azure
Azure

Back to top Go down

Post  Azure Fri Sep 24, 2010 7:02 pm

Avalon looked at Charlie, and managed a coy but friendly smile. She then nodded respectfully and turned away and went back to taking notes.

The teacher stared at Charlie. "Mr. Harris, you're certainly not allowed to have cell phones on school premises during classes! You may not attend to this phonecall, you can pick up your phone after class." He said with his thick British accent and peered over his thick-rimmed glasses as he snatched Charlie's phone and went back to lecturing.
Azure
Azure

Back to top Go down

Post  Azure Fri Sep 24, 2010 7:08 pm

Avalon quietly took notes, and when the bell rang, she let out a sigh of relief and grabbed her stuff. She then quietly walked out of the class towards the math department, and noticed it was raining outside. She then started running towards the math department, hoping not to get soaked.

"Yo, Abby!" Noah yelled out to Avalon. "Um...It's Avalon." She muttered. "Right, same crap! You got algebra next right?" He asked with a grin. "Yes. I do." She said as she continued walked to search for her class. "With Mrs. Peterson?" He asked. "Yeah. You too? Cool." She said and walked inside the class to find her seat in the middle of the class next to the window.
Azure
Azure

Back to top Go down

Post  Azure Fri Sep 24, 2010 7:22 pm

Mrs. Peterson, a very kind old lady, looked up and smiled. "Do you need a towel? There's plenty of those in the cabinet back there. Take your time and dry yourself off." She said and started introducing herself to the students.

Noah leaned over to Avalon and whispered. "You see that kid who walked in? I share my dorm with him." He said. "I just had English with him, I guess this is two classes now." Avalon said and shrugged.
Azure
Azure

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum