Lavender town
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Challenge of the week of saturday novmber 13th
how to submite your chacter I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 7:35 pm by divinefaith

» WELCOMEING DIVINEFAITH TO THE ADMIN PARTY
how to submite your chacter I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 7:28 pm by divinefaith

» name pokemon
how to submite your chacter I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 7:23 pm by divinefaith

» challenge of thw week or so
how to submite your chacter I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 1:43 am by Gengarisbeastly

» metal gear solid role play: the rise of metel gear X
how to submite your chacter I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 1:38 am by Gengarisbeastly

» Super Mario Bros 3
how to submite your chacter I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 1:28 am by Gengarisbeastly

» Kirby's Adventure
how to submite your chacter I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 1:21 am by Gengarisbeastly

» ITS ITS POKE PALOZA rp ._.
how to submite your chacter I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 1:17 am by Gengarisbeastly

» Alise!!!!!!
how to submite your chacter I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 8:39 pm by cupper96

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

how to submite your chacter

3 posters

Go down

how to submite your chacter Empty Re: how to submite your chacter

Post  Azure Tue Aug 03, 2010 1:44 pm

Name: Frostfern

Clan: Windclan

Frostfern is a warrior with a white pelt and crystal blue eyes. she was originally a kittypet named Lilly, but the twolegs brought home another kittypet, and out of jealousy, she left and ran away into the forest. Windclan's old leader found her, and took her to the Windclan camp. The clan didn't accept her at first but when she saved a kit's life from drowning in the stream, the clan accepted her as a true warrior. She became a warrior on the same day as Tangpaw, and they had been good friends.

Frostfern is a fast runner and fast striker, and a good strategist.
Azure
Azure

Back to top Go down

Post  shadow97 Wed Nov 03, 2010 7:42 pm

*name: shadowclaw

*clan: thunderclan

*warrior

*basic description: black and grey striped tabby with unusual white fur on tips of tail and ears

*short history: he was abondoned when he was about 3 moons, by an exile (his mother) that had broken the warrior code far to much when she attacked a riverclan patrol and killed a warrior in cold blood, but the father is still unknow to him or anyone (as far as he knows). he wandered into thunderclan teritory and begged them to take him in. now he is a smart and nimble warrior

shadow97

Back to top Go down

Post  ...RUBIX.CUBED... Sat Nov 13, 2010 1:53 pm

Name: Mylo
Clan: Wind Clan
Description: All black with his right eye red and the left eye orange.
History: Mylo was raised by the Shadow Clan, but after being treated badly, he left and joined the wind clan. He usally keeps too himself and is really good at mind games (in otherwords he is good at talking someone into doing what he wants) and strategy. Mylo only juges people on there personality other then there looks and is really nice, but he can still be pritty sinister sometimes.
...RUBIX.CUBED...
...RUBIX.CUBED...

Back to top Go down

Post  ...RUBIX.CUBED... Sat Nov 13, 2010 2:02 pm

Name: Myloclaw
Clan: Wind Clan
Description: All black with his right eye red and the left eye orange.
History: Mylo was raised by the Shadow Clan, but after being treated badly, he left and joined the wind clan. He usally keeps too himself and is really good at mind games (in otherwords he is good at talking someone into doing what he wants) and strategy. Mylo only juges cats on there personality other then there looks and is really nice, but he can still be pritty sinister sometimes.
...RUBIX.CUBED...
...RUBIX.CUBED...

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum